- Part of TDT4506 (in Norwegian). You take this theory module together with another theory module and an autumn project.
- Teacher: Babak Farshchian, room 106 ITV, on Wednesdays only, preferably by email.
- Lectures: There are no mandatory lectures in this course. You self-study the book and deliver your research plan.
- Textbook: Researching Information Systems and Computing by Briony J Oates (2005). All the book is interesting but you can focus on the parts that have to do with your deliverable (see also my SlideShare page for slides that summarize the book).
- Exercises: There is one exercise in the course that will count for 100% of the final grade. See this page for more information in this exercise.
- Exam: There will be no exam in the course. The above exercise will count for 100% of the final grade. If you are not simultaneously doing a research project and cannot deliver a research plan please contact the teacher. Date for delivery: 30. November 2016 16:00 CET. You can send a PDF copy of your research plan to Babak by email.
- Registering to the course: See
list of students assigned to TDT39(link does not work, if you know the correct link give the teacher a hint!). If your name is not there you need to register. Talk to student expedition office. Make sure you are registered to the course.
- Prerequisite: The course assumes you have background in ICT or related fields. There are no additional requirements. Note that if you have already taken IT3010 you cannot take this course!