Projects (Autumn 2017)
Each project consists of one or more modules. Unless otherwise noted by the instructor,
each project will be delivered as both a demonstration and a report (or combination of
reports, one for each module).
- Project 1 (40 points): Modules 1 and 2
- Project 2 (30 points): Module 3
- Project 3 (30 points): Module 4
- 1: Using A* to solve Rush Hour Problems. spec .
- 2: A*-GAC, A General Constraint-Satisfaction Problem Solver. spec
- 3: A Tensorflow Interface spec
- 4: Deep RL for Puzzle Solving spec
Supporting Data or Code Files
Module 1: Rush Hour Scenarios:
Easy 3 ;
Medium 1 ;
Hard 3 ;
Expert 2 ;
** All of these scenarios assume the standard 6 x 6 board, as will all scenarios
used in the demo session.
Module 2: Nonograms:
** The format for nonogram files is described in the project specification.
Module 3: Interface to Tensorflow
Tflow Tools ;
Tutorial #1 ;
Tutorial #2 ;
Tutorial #3 ;