Game Development given by Alf Inge Wang.
- Responsible: Alf Inge Wang
- Work load: 3,75 SP
- Start-up: To be annonced
- Goal: The couse is an introduction to various topics related to
video games and game development like game architectures, requirement
engineering for computer games, virtual reality, game development process,
design patterns for games, and development approaches for game development.
The course also teachers how games can engage and motivate and various uses for games.
- Syllabus: The literature consists of several articles from
various journals, magazines and proceedings. You can download the syllabus here, and
download the articles from the TDT71 project at It's Learning .
- Teaching approach: The course is taught through workshops where
the students presents the article in the course followed by group work and
- More information: More information and the articles in the
course will be available in It's Learning TDT71 Game Development project.
If you do not have access to this project,
please send an email to the course responsible.
- Exam: Date to be announced.
For nærmere informasjon om emnet, kontakt faglærer Alf Inge Wang.