Incorporate Converted Wall Graphics.
Incorporate Converted Wall Graphics
Once a wall has been converted from IFF format to the special .256wad format used by the
game, it can be incorporated into your levels. To do this, you must modify the gamelink
file. Here's how to go about it:
1. Run the GAMELINKER program.
2. Select 'LOAD LINK FILE' from the menu and select
3. Select GRAPHICS->SET WALL GFX FILENAMES
4. You will be presented with a list of currently loaded files. Pick one to overwrite, or
the last (blank) one to add a new file. Click on it with the LEFT mouse button.
5. Select the .256wad file you wish to load.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the new walls you want to load are loaded, then click on
7. Select 'SAVE LINK FILE' and select the file
The new walls will now be available in the level editor and the game itself!
If you subsequently modify an existing wall graphic and reconvert it, you only need
to execute the above procedure IF:
1. The width and/or height of the wall graphic has been changed
2. You have converted it to a different path or filename and wish to select it
instead of the old version.
HTML Conversion by AG2HTML.pl V2.941126c, perl 5.003 & firstname.lastname@example.org