Internal WEBpage for the CAGIS project
This is the internal project page for the CAGIS webpage. From this
webpage you can look at internal published documents, meeting minutes,
draft documents etc.
From this page you can also submit internal and draft
documents. You can also submit meeting minutes (it does not work for
the moment though!).
CAGIS Document Database
From this section you can access the CAGIS document database. This
database is ment for internal use. Later on there will be a similar
database for external web-publications. If you have questions in how to
use the interface, send an email to the author of CAGIS document database.
Note about where to store documents on the ~cagis
All CAGIS documents that you want to store on the cagis disk, should
be stored under the directory: ~cagis/public_html/documents/.
This directory contains several sub-directories where you can put your
document. The structure of this directory is:
This structure is only proposed and can change as time evolves.
- background: Background materal or links to background materials
- papers: Published papers
- technology: Technology related material
- architecture: Documents on CAGIS architecture
- agents: Agent related stuff
- minutes: Meeting minutes
- scenarios: Cagis scenario documents
- misc: Miscellaneous documents
- models: Documents related to the three main models in CAGIS.
- process: Process model related stuff
- document: Document model related stuff
- transaction: Transaction model related stuff