Features of BusTUC
- Context-dependent spellchecking of names.
- Anaphorical resolution (correct interpretation of phrases like
"it" and "the bus").
- Correct understanding of most common (and many uncommon) ways to
formulate questions about bus departures.
- Knowledge of all bus route information of Trondheim, and
capabillity of finding the best path to take between two
points at a given time.
- Response times of typically half a second, including
lexical, syntactic and semantical analysis, spellchecking,
anaphorical resolution, domain-dependent interpretation,
and reasoning about over a half million bus departure events.
(The longer response time for the web version is due to
communication between the web server and the BusTUC server, and
the web server and the client.)